Smart terminal is the abbreviation of mobile smart terminal, translated from English Smart Phone and Smart Device after 2000.
Smartphone refers to "Like a personal computer, it has an independent operating system and can be installed by users." Programs provided by third-party service providers such as games, games, etc., through which the functions of mobile phones are continuously expanded, and can be used to achieve wireless network access through mobile communication networks." Mobile phones have evolved from functional phones to the era of smart phones represented by Android and IOS systems. They are portable mobile smart terminals that can be used in a wider range and have evolved to the 4G era.
Notebook has two meanings. The first one refers to a paper book used to record text, and the second refers to a notebook computer. The notebook computer is also called "portable computer". Its biggest feature is its compact body, which is more convenient to carry than a PC. Although the body of the notebook is very light, there is no doubt about its applicability. In daily operation and basic business and entertainment operations, the notebook computer is fully competent. There are many brands in the global market, with Lenovo, Asus, Dell (DELL), ThinkPad, HP, Apple, Acer, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, etc. at the top.
PDA smart terminal
Also known as handheld computer, it can help us complete work, study, entertainment, etc. on the move. Classified by use, it is divided into industrial grade PDA and consumer PDA. Industrial-grade PDAs are mainly used in the industrial field. Common ones include barcode scanners, rfid readers, and POS machines. Industrial-grade PDA has built-in high-performance imported laser scanning engine, high-speed CPU processor, WINCE5.0/Android operating system, and has super waterproof, anti-drop and compression capabilities. It is widely used for data collection in footwear, fast-moving, express delivery, retail chain, warehousing, mobile medical and other industries, and supports wireless network communication such as BT/GPRS/3G/wifi.
Tablet PC (English: Tablet Personal Computer, Tablet PC, Flat Pc, Tablet, Slates for short) is a small, portable personal computer with a touch screen As a basic input device. It has a touch screen (also known as tablet technology) that allows users to perform tasks with a stylus or digital pen instead of a traditional keyboard or mouse. Users can use the built-in handwriting recognition, on-screen soft keyboard, voice recognition or a real keyboard (if the model is equipped). The tablet computer was proposed by Bill Gates and should support chip architectures from Intel, AMD and ARM. From the perspective of the tablet concept product proposed by Microsoft, the tablet computer is no need to flip, no keyboard, and small enough to fit in a lady’s handbag. But a fully functional PC.
Vehicle-mounted intelligent terminal
Vehicle-mounted intelligent terminal, with functions such as GPS positioning, vehicle navigation, collecting and diagnosing fault information, has been widely used in the new generation of automotive industry, and can be used for vehicles. Carrying out modern management, on-board intelligent terminals will play a greater role in intelligent transportation.
More and more technology companies have begun to vigorously develop wearable device products such as smart glasses, smart watches, smart bracelets, and smart rings. Smart terminals are beginning to be linked to fashion. People's needs are no longer limited to being portable, they are also pursuing wearables. Your watches, rings, and glasses may all become smart terminals.
–Application installation and usage, ease of use
–Based on the operating system
- Drop rate, connection rate, handover success rate< /p>
- Audio quality
- Robust structure, reliable radio frequency, reasonable radiation, high environmental adaptation
- Crash, restart, abnormal
- Fast access and data throughput
- Multi-task concurrency stability
- High adaptability, high quality
- Easy application development and easy discovery Download, ease of use, consistency
- Operating system robustness, versatility, resource efficiency
There are usually four types of mobile devices The protection method is optional:
1. A large and comprehensive solution based on the server: The company information must be accessed through the Citrix Receiver on the mobile device. This type of method is very safe, but it is not liked by users.
2. The scheme based on virtual desktop architecture (VDI) is not as strict as the above method. Users access corporate information through the Vmware View installed on the iPad. "They have to use mirrors controlled by IT, but at least they can work offline," Pescatore said.
3. There is a compromise method, which is to install mobile device management software on the device. The so-called compromise means that employees also make some concessions as far as the enterprise has to take certain risks. For most companies, this approach is feasible. .
4. The last is the laissez-faire method, based on this consideration-"The manufacturer has made the mobile device itself secure enough." Few companies will adopt this kind of thinking: this is not applicable at least for Microsoft and Windows. Manufacturers produce equipment according to the needs of consumers (not enterprises), so they don't care too much about safety features.
Chen Jiachun, deputy director of the Communication Development Department of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, revealed that with mobile Internet terminals and businesses malicious fees, information theft, deception and other behaviors The impact and harm of the mobile phone are more prominent, and the relevant departments are formulating the "Measures for the Management of Mobile Smart Terminals" to protect the rights and interests of consumers.
Chen Jiachun also revealed that the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will revise the technical requirements for network access testing and adopt regular dial testing methods to strengthen the protection of personal information. At the same time, it will carry out the management of mobile Internet malicious programs, study and formulate mobile Internet malicious program detection and disposal mechanisms, formulate standards for the identification and naming of malicious programs, and guide provincial communications administrations and mobile communications operating companies to carry out pilot work of monitoring and handling malicious programs.