The roller frame series has various forms such as self-adjusting, adjustable, flat-car, tiltable, and anti-axial movement. Used for welding, polishing, rubber lining and assembling of cylindrical barrels, self-adjusting roller racks can be adjusted according to the size of the barrel, adjustable roller racks can be adjusted by screw rods, screw step adjustment, etc., using AC frequency converter Control, line speed is digital display, advanced and reliable, our factory can also design and customize various types of roller racks according to user needs
self-adjusting roller racks for main and auxiliary machines Two sets are one set, namely, the active roller frame and the passive roller frame self-adjusting series of active and passive frames each have four rollers. The rollers are made of an inner iron core and an outer rubber structure. Durable, no vibration during use. The operation of the active roller frame is driven by a speed-adjusting motor through two worm gearboxes synchronously, and a speed-adjusting controller is used to achieve stepless speed change. The mechanical transmission noise is low, the rotation of the workpiece is stable, and the linear speed of the workpiece rotation is 5-70m/h (infinitely variable speed). Each group of clamp brackets can automatically adjust the workpiece diameter within a certain range. When the minimum diameter is reached, each group of clamp brackets The next wheels are on the same horizontal line (roller racks of different tonnages have different working ranges). The working range of the roller frame of each tonnage shall not exceed the maximum diameter size.
Safety operating rules for the self-adjusting roller frame:
1. The self-adjusting roller frame should be installed in a strong, ventilated, rain-proof, moisture-proof, dust-proof, and away from severe vibration, bumpy In places, it is strictly forbidden to spray corrosive liquids on the equipment.
2. It is strictly forbidden to spray corrosive liquids on the equipment. When the main and driven roller racks are installed at the same time, it must be ensured that the main and driven racks have the same level and the center line is on the same straight line, and the diagonal line of the main and driven racks should be measured for adjustment.
3. Requirements for placing the workpiece: The diameter and weight of the workpiece should be strictly in accordance with the design regulations, otherwise safety accidents may occur. Adjust the distance between the main and auxiliary wheels appropriately according to the length of the equipment.
4. The rubber wheel is only suitable for working at room temperature. Under special circumstances, the maximum temperature of the contact between the workpiece and the rubber wheel is not allowed to be higher than 75 degrees, otherwise the rubber wheel may be damaged. .
5. When using, the roller should fully contact the workpiece, and contact with welds or sharp parts is strictly prohibited. At the same time, when lifting the workpiece, it is strictly forbidden to hit the roller to prevent the roller or other parts from being damaged. Under the circumstances, a strong impact is likely to lead to the overturn of the whole machine.
6. The debugging roller frame is gradually adjusted from low speed to high speed when starting. When changing the steering, the motor can only be switched after the motor stops, otherwise it will easily cause the motor to burn. During operation, it is strictly forbidden to separate human and machine, and it is strictly forbidden to stand within the radius of rotation of the workpiece.
7. In order to ensure the performance of the equipment, the transmission parts should be filled with enough lubricating oil before use, and the equipment should be filled in the daily maintenance record form. After using the whole machine for a period of time, it should be checked regularly and the maintenance record form should be filled in.
8. The equipment uses a three-phase 380V AC power supply. The power supply line must pass through an air switch for safe operation. When the equipment is debugged, turn on the power supply, press the start button, and observe the rotation of the driving wheel. Speed adjustment Whether it is normal. If there is any abnormality, the power should be cut off immediately to find out the reason. Only after troubleshooting, can the machine be powered on and tested again.
9. Check and remove the obstacles on the device before use, and it needs to be used and kept by a dedicated person. Do not contact with oil and fire on the roller frame unit (rubber wheel).
Wide wheel welding
Wide wheel welding roller frame is designed and manufactured according to user requirements. The rollers are divided into self-adjusting/adjustable roller racks. The imported frequency converter realizes stepless speed regulation, wide speed range, large starting torque, high precision, low transmission noise, and stable working rotation. The manual control box is simple and reliable to operate, and there is a linkage interface in the electric control cabinet, which can be connected with the manipulator control system produced by our company to realize linkage operation. This product is widely used for manual welding and automatic welding of non-ferrous metal (thin wall and soft metal) cylinders.
The anti-shaft shifting welding roller frame is based on the adjustable roller frame and the follower frame's rollers are made up and down. The photoelectric encoder is used to detect the amount of movement of the workpiece, and the system controller controls the driven roller. The lift. The displacement detection frame is placed at one end of the workpiece, and the detection wheel is pressed on the end surface of the workpiece (the end surface must be processed). The detection wheel can rotate with the workpiece. When the workpiece moves axially, the detection wheel will follow the workpiece, and the photoelectric coding The detector detects the movement amount and direction of the workpiece, and its signal is input to the system controller for processing. The controller will adjust the lifting stroke, lifting speed and lifting interval time of the driven roller according to the amount of movement, and control up or down according to the direction of movement. The amount of movement of the workpiece always fluctuates between -1.5mm and +1.5mm, so that the movement of the workpiece is limited to a certain range, which can meet the needs of welding.
Welding roller frame
The welding roller frame uses the friction between the weldment and the active roller to drive the cylindrical (or conical) weldment to rotate.
The welding roller frame is characterized by applying pressure during the welding process without adding filler material. Most pressure welding methods such as diffusion welding, high frequency welding, cold pressure welding, etc. have no melting process, so there is no problem of beneficial alloy elements burning like fusion welding and harmful elements intruding into the weld. The welding roller frame simplifies the welding. The process also improves the welding safety and health conditions. At the same time, because the heating temperature is lower than that of fusion welding and the heating time is shorter, the heat-affected zone is small. Many materials that are difficult to be welded by fusion welding can often be welded by pressure welding to form a high-quality joint with the same strength as the base material.
Welding roller frame is a kind of welding auxiliary equipment, specifically a welding roller frame, which is often used for welding inner and outer circumferential seams and inner and outer longitudinal seams of cylindrical workpieces. It consists of a base, a driving roller, a driven roller, a bracket, a transmission device, and a power device drive. The transmission device drives the active roller, and uses the friction between the active roller and the cylindrical workpiece to drive the workpiece to rotate to realize displacement, which can realize the horizontal position welding of the inner and outer circumferential seams of the workpiece and the inner and outer longitudinal seams. The automatic welding equipment can realize automatic welding. , It can greatly improve the quality of welds, reduce labor intensity, and improve work efficiency. The welding roller frame can also be used with manual welding or as a device for testing and assembling cylindrical workpieces.
The working principle and application of the welding roller frame:
Working principle: the transmission device drives the active roller, and the friction between the active roller and the cylindrical workpiece is used to drive the workpiece to rotate to achieve change It can realize the horizontal position welding of the inner and outer circumferential seams of the workpiece and the inner and outer longitudinal seams. The automatic welding equipment can realize automatic welding.
Application: Mainly used for cylindrical assembly and welding. If the height of the main and driven rollers is adjusted appropriately, the assembly and welding of the vertebral body and the segmental unequal rotation body can also be carried out. For some non-round and long weldments, if they are installed in a special ring clamp, they can also be assembled and welded on the welding roller frame. The welding roller frame can also be used with manual welding as a device for testing and assembling cylindrical workpieces. The use of the welding roller frame can greatly improve the quality of the weld, reduce labor intensity, and improve work efficiency.
1. It can be combined arbitrarily according to the weight and length of the weldment, which is convenient and flexible to use;
2. Automatically adjust within the specified range The center distance of the rollers is suitable for welding parts with different diameters, and the cylindrical welding parts are placed smoothly;
3, SCR-powered DC motor drive, stepless speed regulation, large welding speed range, stable speed;< /p>
4. Strong applicability and wide use;
5. Combined roller, steel wheel outsourcing rubber, stable transmission, high friction and long life;
6. The wheel pressure on the workpiece is small, which can avoid cold work hardening on the working surface.
(1) The roller frame relies on the free swing of the roller pair to automatically adjust the center distance of the rollers within the specified range, which is suitable for weldments of different diameters and round and simplified weldments. Stable placement;
(2) Driven by thyristor-powered DC motor, stepless speed regulation, wide welding speed range, stable speed; working hours fixed. Statistics and summary of material consumption quota, tool measuring tools and tooling, etc.;
(3) Strong applicability and wide use;
(4) Adopt combined rollers, steel wheels outsourcing rubber , Smooth transmission, high friction and long life;
(5) Self-adjusting roller frame, with many roller pairs, small wheel pressure on the workpiece, which can avoid cold work hardening on the working surface.
1. Automatically adjust the swing angle of the wheel set according to the diameter of the workpiece, and can automatically adjust the center. When matched with the welding manipulator and welding power source, the workpiece can be realized The inner and outer longitudinal seams are welded to the inner and outer circumferential seams.
2. The transmission noise is low, the workpiece rotates smoothly, and the welding, polishing, rubber lining and assembly operations of the cylindrical cylinder can be realized. The rotation speed of the roller should be stable and uniform. No crawling is allowed.
3. It must have over-voltage protection, self-protection functions, fault display and storage functions, automatic air switch short-circuit protection, and preset parameters.
4. Adjust the height of the main and driven rollers appropriately, as well as the assembly and welding of cones and segmented unequal diameter rotating bodies.
5. For some non-round and long weldments, they can be stuck in a special ring clamp, and welding operations can also be carried out on the welding roller frame.
6. The self-adjusting roller frame adopts digital adjustment and display technology for the roller speed, and the welding speed setting is very intuitive and accurate, reducing the difficulty of operation for workers.
7. The manufacturing and assembling accuracy of the roller frame should meet the 8-level accuracy requirements in the national standard. The roller frame should be made of high-quality steel. If the base of the welded structure is used, the stress relief heat treatment must be carried out after welding.
8. The roller frame must be equipped with a reliable conductive device, and the welding current is not allowed to flow through the bearing of the roller frame.
9. When the cylindrical workpiece is welded on the anti-axial movement roller frame, the axial movement of the workpiece during the entire welding process should be ≤±3mm.
10. The center distance of each pair of rollers of the roller frame must be adjusted according to the diameter of the cylindrical workpiece to ensure that the wrap angle of the two roller pairs is 45° and less than 110°.
11. Equipped with 15m control cable, roller forward and reverse switch, near control and remote control switch.
12. The roller should preferably be made of polyurethane or sunding rubber.
1. Check whether the parts of the lathe are intact before work, and start working after confirming that they are correct.
2. It is forbidden to disassemble or inspect the equipment during the operation of the roller frame, and to remove welding impurities.
3. When inspecting the motor, you must check all the bearings and use a dry cloth and a manual blower to remove the dust and dirt on the coil. The ball bearings should be inspected twice a year and replaced with new grease or other suitable
If the ball bearing is damaged, replace the lubricating oil immediately with a new one.
4. The connection of the motor wire must be checked every ten days. The contact piece must be very tight to avoid overheating or oxidation at the contact point. The grounding screw must also be checked on time.
5. All parts in electrical equipment must be kept clean. After the contact piece is worn out, it should be replaced immediately. The contactor cannot be lubricated because lubricating oil is not good for it.
6. If the machine has abnormal phenomena during use, it should be shut down immediately for inspection to prevent the equipment from working with diseases.
7. It is strictly forbidden to maintain, overhaul and maintain the equipment during operation.
8. Use the machine to clean the site and remove the debris on the fuselage.
9, overloading is strictly prohibited.
Maintenance of the roller frame
1. Check and remove the obstacles on the machine before welding and use and keep it by a dedicated person. Do not touch the oil and fire when the roller frame is connected, and fill the oil holes frequently.
2. Rolling bearings: Lubricate through the oil cup on the bearing cover. Sodium-based grease is recommended.
3. Transmission gear: For the first use, you need to remove the gear shield that is added actively, and apply a proper amount of grease on the gear. Sodium-based grease is recommended. During use, lubricating grease can be filled through the oil filling hole on the gear cover, and foreign matter is strictly prohibited from falling into the gear.
4. Cycloidal pinwheel reducer: Please add grease as required before use. Grease-2#, molybdenum disulfide-2# or 2L-23 lithium-based lubrication is recommended at room temperature. Grease and other fats. The amount of grease loaded is 1/2-1/3 of the volume of the reducer. It is not advisable to add too much grease, otherwise it will generate heat of stirring. The reducer should be replaced for the first time after 300 disappeared during the first operation. When replacing, the remaining dirty oil should be removed. Replace it every 6 months thereafter.
5. In order to ensure the performance of the equipment, all transmission parts should be checked for lubrication regularly and irregularly. The cycloid reducer must be checked monthly to make up for the lubricating oil.
6. All transmission parts are not lubricated and are strictly prohibited to use.
7. Before restarting the equipment that has been sealed for a long time, the grease must be replaced.
8. During use, the roller should fully contact the workpiece. It is strictly forbidden for the welding seam or sharp parts to touch the roller to avoid damage to the roller.
9. When hoisting and placing the workpiece, it is strictly forbidden to hit the roller vigorously to prevent damage to the roller or other parts. When the device is not fixed, strong impact may cause the device to overturn.
10. When the roller frame is used for a small diameter cylinder, if the cylinder moves axially, the adjusting bolt under the arc plate can be adjusted to adjust the lifting position of the roller (in a certain range Inside) to ensure that the working position of the cylinder is in the best condition.
Stainless steel pressure vessel is a special kind of vessel. Its manufacturing should have an independent and dedicated site, and should be strictly isolated from carbon steel products. If the stainless steel pressure vessel is attached with carbon steel parts, the manufacturing site of the carbon steel parts shall be separated from the stainless steel. In order to prevent the pollution of iron ions and other harmful impurities, the stainless steel pressure vessel production site must be kept clean and dry, and the ground should be covered with rubber or wood flooring. The stacking of semi-finished parts and finished products must be equipped with wooden stacking racks. During the manufacturing process, avoid sharp and hard materials from scratching the stainless steel surface. If there are local bumps or scratches on the surface of the stainless steel pressure vessel that affect the corrosion performance, it must be repaired.
In order to ensure the quality of stainless steel products, ensure the performance of the equipment and extend the service life. The outer surface of the roller rack must be cleaned before use. All drives should be regularly checked for lubrication. In the process of lubrication and use, avoid foreign matter from falling into it. Turn on the switch to start the motor for a trial run, and observe whether all parts are running normally. Work can only be carried out after confirming that there is no problem. During installation, the height and longitudinal position of the roller frame of the main and follower are required to be set. If it is not placed properly, the weldment will be displaced during rotation. Always pay attention to the hygiene around the equipment. Make the equipment work normally in a clean and clean environment.