This site’s privacy protection statement is the site’s commitment to protecting users’ personal privacy. In view of the characteristics of the Internet, this website will inevitably have direct or indirect interactions with users during its operation. Therefore, we hereby explain the collection, use and protection policies adopted by this website for users’ personal information. Please be careful read.
About non-personalized information
Article 1 This site will collect non-personalized information through the user’s IP address, such as the type of browser and operating system, the name of the ISP providing access services, etc., to optimize the page displayed on your computer screen; and through Collect the above information and conduct visitor traffic statistics.
These irrelevant personal identity information can help this site identify the regional distribution of content preferences and ensure the effectiveness of this site's promotional activities. In addition, this site may also disclose this information to relevant advertisers to let them know the number of people who click on their ads.
About personal data
Article 2 When you register, publish articles, participate in public forum discussions and other activities on this website, with your consent and confirmation, this website will ask you to provide some personal information through registration forms, orders and other forms. These personal data include:
1. Personal identification information: such as name, gender, age, date of birth, ID number (or passport number), telephone, mailing address, residential address, email address, etc.
2. Personal background: occupation, education level, income status, marriage, family status, etc.
3. Child information: such as the child's name, age, date of birth, education status, etc.
This site collects such personally identifiable information mainly to ensure that registered users can more easily and more satisfactorily use the services provided by this site.
Without your consent and confirmation, this website will not use the information you provide to participate in specific activities on this website for other purposes. In accordance with the provisions of Article 6 below, this is not the case.
At the same time, registered users and visitors of this site should be aware that when you disclose your personally identifiable information on private blog pages, public forums or other online public places, such information may be collected by others and used to send spam or use Other uses.
About information security
Article 3 This website will strictly manage and protect the information you provide. This website will use corresponding technology to prevent your personal information from being lost, stolen or tampered with.
About user rights
Article 4 1. You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
a. Inquire and request reading at any time;
b. Request supplements or corrections at any time;
c. Request deletion at any time;
d. Request to stop computer processing and utilization.
2. The user is the only person who is responsible for keeping his own password and other account information confidential. When you are online, please be careful and responsible.
Regarding the principle of restricting the use of user information
Article 5 Only when one of the following conditions is met on this website can the collected personal data be used outside the necessary scope:
1. Your written consent has been obtained
2. To avoid the immediate danger to your life, body or property;
3. To prevent major harm to the rights and interests of others;
4. In order to promote the public interest and harmless to your major interests
Principles on Disclosure of Personal Information
Article 6 When government agencies require this website to disclose personal information in accordance with legal procedures, this website will provide personal information in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement agencies or for public safety purposes. In this case, this website shall be exempt from liability for any disclosure.
About the public forum
Article 7 This website provides you with services such as free blog hosting, chat rooms, and bulletin boards. In these areas, any information you publish will become public information. Therefore, this site solemnly reminds and asks you to carefully consider whether it is necessary to disclose your personal information in these areas.
About the protection of the privacy of minors
1. This website will establish and maintain a reasonable procedure to protect the confidentiality and safety of minors' personal data. This website solemnly declares: Any minor under the age of 16 participating in online activities should obtain the verifiable consent of the parents or their legal guardians (hereinafter collectively referred to as "guardians")
2. The guardian shall bear the primary responsibility for protecting the privacy of minors in the network environment.
3. This website collects the personal data of minors only for the purpose of replying to the specific requests of minors. Once the response is completed, it will be deleted from the record, and the data will not be retained for further use.
4. Without the consent of the guardian, this website will not use the personal data of the minor, nor will it disclose or transmit personal data that can identify the minor to any third party. If this website collects the guardian or minor’s name or other network communication data, the purpose is only to obtain the guardian’s consent.
If consent is not obtained after a reasonable period of time, such information will be deleted from the record.
5. With the consent of the guardian of the minor, this website can collect the personal data of the minor. This website will provide the guardian with:
(1) The opportunity to review the information collected from their children or ward;
(2) Reject the opportunity for the personal data of their children or ward to be further collected or used;
(3) The way to change or delete the personal data of their children or ward.
6. Guardians have the right to refuse this website to make further contact with their children or guardians.
7. This website collects personal data of minors. These data are only used to protect the safety of minors when they participate in online activities, and are not used for other purposes. This website guarantees that minors will not be required to provide additional personal information as a condition for allowing them to participate in online activities.
8. We will not collect children's personal information through our apps or websites.
We are well aware of the importance of users' personal information, especially for minors. In our app and website, users are not required to enter detailed personal information. When users use Qinbao.com software, some information (such as rough network-based location, GPS location, network communication, mobile phone status, wifi status, etc.) may be read by Qinbao. This is convenient for the targeted development of Qinbao. Personalized products; iOS and android mobile phone devices are diversified, and we need to conduct a variety of compatibility tests to ensure that our users can use the software normally; due to the particularity of the mobile Internet industry, our products need to cooperate with hardware upgrades for the product itself or The quality of the product itself is upgraded. Therefore, it may be necessary to read the wifi to inform the user whether there is an upgraded product. This can prevent users from updating products without their knowledge, causing unnecessary traffic loss and other reasons such as this. Qinbao.com promises that any information it reads will only be used for the development of Qinbao.com's software, and will not be passed on to third parties (other individuals or companies), unless you have your permission or legal or government mandates .
9. We comply with the "Children's Online Privacy Protection Act"
All of our children's apps and websites follow the relevant children's online privacy protection clauses. We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If it is detected that the age is less than 13, we will delete the relevant information in a timely manner, and will not keep or store it.
1. Cookies refers to a technology. When a user visits this website with a cookie device, the server of this website will automatically send cookies to the user's browser and store them in the computer hard disk. This cookie will be responsible for recording in the future The various activities, personal data, browsing habits, consumption habits and even credit history of your visit to this website.
Privacy protection exemption clause
Article 10 In addition to the exemption from the provisions of (6) above, this website does not need to bear any responsibility under the following circumstances:
1. As you inform others of the user password or share the registered account with others, any personal data leakage caused by this.
2. Any personal information leakage, loss, theft or alteration caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to computer problems, hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.